- vs 1 A gentle answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger.
- vs 4 A soothing (or a healing/wholesome/gentle) tongue is a tree of life, But perversion (deceitfulness) in it crushes the spirit.
- vs 7 (NLT) The lips of the wise give good advice; the heart of a fool has none to give.
- vs 18 (NIV) A hot-tempered man stirs up dissension, but a patient man calms a quarrel.
- vs 28 The heart of the righteous ponders how to answer, But the mouth of the wicked pours out evil things.
In other news.
I have been trying so hard to reign in my tendency to start projects that I don't have time to finish.
- Baby blanket was finished a few months ago.
- The plantings are done in the landscape including the front rock wall. The SIDE rock wall needs more rocks but its too late to get more right now. Spring for sure. I also need to finish the picket fence in the spring.
- The painting for my sister is still in need of a large block of time.
- I finished the Christmas present project (with ideas for MORE... oh boy).
- The apron material still sits. waiting and wanting to be shaped into a cute little apron.