Saturday, July 16, 2011

Yes, I am txting an update while we are camping. Moving on. We were supposed to leave yesterday, but my sister had her baby and i couldn't bear to leave till we saw that sweet little face. So... this was to be Asher's first camping trip and our first camping trip in a camper. Then the truck broke. Ry decided we would take dad's canvas *cabin* bc we'd already tried camping in our little tent in my parents backyard and failed. About two hours into this adventure we'd only had time to drive all over to find a spot here in Manistee National Forest on a Saturday and set up the massive cabin. We'd just finished and I was getting ready to feed my cranky kids when the rangers pulled up. We had to leave because our site (which was a well worn site) was not a numbered and therefore official site...

No comments: