Saturday, July 16, 2011

... and it was not over 200ft from water. They were nice about it. We tried real hard to be nice back. God and Aayla were watching. Ry took off in the van to find a new spot. I strapped a screaming baby to my chest and tried to get the 3-yr-old and 1-yr-old to help take it all back down or at least not run away while I did it. Acey asked me if our day was ruined now. I replied that it didn't have to be. *Convicting!* It took about 5 hours total to set up, take down, and re-setup. We then had dinner, swam, had fruit snacks and juice boxes... and sent all the kids to bed. Acey promptly fell off the top cot-bunk, but other than that... no more hoopla. Its redeemed. But only bc Acey can doggy paddle with her life jacket on and Moo and I spent some time swimming nd singing together. love.

No comments: