Made plans to:
- Pull out the starts from the basement and start hardening them off so I can plant them in a couple days.
- Plant hostas in the planter boxes on the deck to shade out the weeds and therefore cut down on all weeding.
- Turn one of the corner boxes into a sandbox. Need to figure out how to cover one of them so my kids don't end up making sand castles of neighborhood cat poop.
- Pick strawberries alone so I can pick just about 20 pounds to dry, jam, and freeze some in a couple weeks.
- Have some friends over Monday night for dinner.
At this exact moment, Acey is saying, "Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom." oh wait.... a few more, "Mom. Mom. Mom. I. Love. You." And she is holding up her fingers in the "I Love You" sign that I taught her yesterday. Obnoxious... but it melts my heart.