- Feed like clock-work every 3 hours.
- Setting the timer before I feed her to go off in exactly one hour to signal when she needs to go down for a nap.
- Be an active-inter-acter (yep. thats what I said.) for the time between the end of her feeding and before her nap in order to keep her going until scheduled nap time.
- Put her down to sleep and leave her down to sleep. No more coddling. Its boot camp after all. If she had a need, meet it and put her back down. If she whimpers or gives a few cries, let her sleep since she might not be actually awake.
- Wake her up when naptime is over. Not before, no matter how inconvenient it is.
- No more sleep props: No pacifier for sleeping. No more sleeping with me in my bed for naps or nighttime. No more sleeping in my arms for naps.
- Fold my hands before I go to bed and pray that God will help her sleep and give me the strength, patience and gentleness to raise her as His.
I'll update on baby sleep camp and also add in my NY Resolutions.