Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm just sittin' here wastin' time.

My house is trashed. My taxes aren't done (even though all we have to do is gather information and send it to our friend that is doing them this year). Dinner isn't made. Aayla will be up soon...

And I just sit here. Contemplating things instead of DOING things. I'm REALLY spectacular at thinking about things. I can think about things ALL DAY LONG and figure out the best way to do it, how to do it, and how much it will cost. I'm not so good at transferring the energy from my brain to my limbs.

::Melodramatic sigh:: Ugh. Its so hard being me.

Currently thinking about: contesting our assessed tax value, switching churches simply because ours is 45 minutes away, gathering all that info for our tax friend... growing this baby.

No comments: