Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Trained? who me?

Aayla is getting training pants... at 9 months old. Why? Because she keeps her diaper dry through naps, hates sitting in a poopy diaper (will take them off if she has the chance), and will generally hold it a SHORT amount of time if she has to go until she is sitting on the pot. Do you know how annoying it is to take off a velcro diaper every 20-30 minutes in the morning to let her go and then put it right back on? The choice of pulling them down without stripping off her pants would be awesome. I also bought cloth wipes and some bum genius spray too.

...umm... so Aayla just came to the door of the office and ran away. I thought, "hmm. thats weird." She came to the door again and said, "EH." and then ran away. I decided to reward her non-screaming-fit-throwing behavior and get up to play with her. There was poop on the kitchen floor. Serves me right for bragging, however pretty cool that she came and got me.

No comments: